How Do I Set a Custom Domain?
If you want to use your custom domain to link all your public meetings, you can do this in a few, simple steps. First off, head to the Custom Domains menu by clicking on "Edit Profile" at the top right corner, then navigate to Custom Domains.
Once you're here, you will see the instructions on the screen right away.
What Is The Recommended DNS Record Setup?
Outside of ACE Meetings, you will need to create separate DNS Records with the record type of CNAME. This is mandatory, otherwise, the setup will not work. The owner of the domain setting up the DNS Records must also have a valid SSL certificate for the mapped domain.
Lastly, after you set your desired host or label, make sure that you add the address you see on screen. It should look something like this: (subdomain).ace.page
If you are unsure how to set this up, here are some tutorials from the most popular domain providers. If you can't find your service, we recommend going to their website and searching their help documentation.
- 123-reg: How do I set up a CNAME record on my domain name?
- BigRock: Adding a CNAME record on DNS management
- Bluehost: DNS Records Explained, DNS Management Add Edit or Delete DNS Entries
- Dreamhost: How do I add custom DNS records?
- DNSimple: Add a CNAME record
- eNom: How to: Change DNS Host Records
- GoDaddy: Add a CNAME record
- Namecheap: How can I set up a CNAME record for my domain?
- Network Solutions: How Do I Manage DNS and Advanced DNS Records?
- Yahoo Small Business: How do I add, edit, and delete a CNAME record?
The most important part is to make sure that your CNAME Domain is being proxied, and that your root is set to be "@":
Furthermore, your SSL/TLS Overview encryption mode is set to Full:
How Do I Add My Custom Domain in ACE Meetings?
To set up your custom domain in ACE Meetings, you need to follow 2 simple steps. First, paste your custom domain in the dedicated field. After that, click "Set Domain". Within 24 hours, if everything is alright, you should see that the domain is active. If you do not, then please reach out to our support team for further information.