How Do I Set a Custom Email Sending Domain?
If you want to use your custom domain to all the notifications you send to your emails, you can do this in a few, simple steps. First off, head to the Custom Domains menu by clicking on "Edit Profile" at the top right corner, then navigate to Custom Domains.
How Do I Add My Custom Domain in ACE Meetings?
To set up your custom email domain in ACE Meetings, you need to follow 2 simple steps. First, paste your custom email domain in the dedicated field. After that, click "Generate DNS Records". You will see a table generate right under the text box.
How Do I Add My Custom Domain with My Provider?
As soon as you have your Domain Records, you can easily copy and paste the value of each record to the correct place in your company's domain website. Once you pasted the CNAME information, you won't need to follow any additional steps in ACE Meetings. We check on the status once in a while to verify it.
If you are unsure how to set this up, here are some tutorials from the most popular domain providers. If you can't find your service, we recommend going to their website and searching their help documentation.
- 123-reg: How do I set up a CNAME record on my domain name?
- BigRock: Adding a CNAME record on DNS management
- Bluehost: DNS Records Explained, DNS Management Add Edit or Delete DNS Entries
- Dreamhost: How do I add custom DNS records?
- DNSimple: Add a CNAME record
- eNom: How to: Change DNS Host Records
- GoDaddy: Add a CNAME record
- Namecheap: How can I set up a CNAME record for my domain?
- Network Solutions: How Do I Manage DNS and Advanced DNS Records?
- Yahoo Small Business: How do I add, edit, and delete a CNAME record?
- Domain-wide CNAME flattening must not be enabled.
- Proxy settings must not be enabled. In your DNS records under Proxy status, check that the Cloudflare logo is grey rather than orange.
Within 48 hours, you should see the changes as active. If you do not, then please reach out to our support team for further information.