How Much Time Is It Going to Take?
Setting up an ACE Meetings account can take as little as a few minutes. All you have to do is create the account, connect your desired calendar, and set up the first meeting.
- If you’re in a rush, the meeting type menu comes pre-filled in certain areas with our recommendations so you can be done with setting it up within a few minutes.
- If you’re looking to go in-depth with the customization, it might take up to an hour to get everything neatly tweaked according to your needs.
Here are some articles that might help you:
- How Do I Connect My Google Account?
- How Do I Specify My Main Calendar?
- How Do I Create My First Meeting Type?
- How Do I Share an ACE Meeting Link?
Regardless of the path you want to take, you can always ask for help via email, at firstname.lastname@example.org.