How Do I Add Email Notifications to a Meeting?
Check-in with your clients about your meetings to confirm, remind them about, or follow up after a meeting using ACE Meeting's automated notifications. This takes the stress off of you but still ensures that the conversation is constant.
We have four predefined question types, out of which two are mandatory:
- Email Confirmation, where your client will receive an email confirmation with links to create their own calendar event.
- Email Cancellation, where your client will receive an email confirmation of the canceled meeting.
- Email Reminders, where your client will receive an email reminder before a scheduled event.
- Email Follow-Up, where your client will receive an email follow-up after a scheduled event.
If you do not want to tweak these emails in any way, all you have to do is open the meeting type and click save. ACE Meetings has default emails set for all our email notifications, so you don't have to change anything.
How Do I Personalize Email?
If you want to check an email or customize it to your needs, the first thing you have to do is click on the green, Personalize Email next to each notification type.
1. Setting Your Email Subject
Once you opened the menu that allows you to personalize your email, you will be able to change your email subject and include our variables in it. Just type in the text and click "Add Variable" when you might need one.
2. Setting Your Email Body
Once you opened the menu that allows you to personalize your email, you will be able to change your email body and include our variables in it. Just type in the text and click "Add Variable" when you might need one. You can also bold, italicize, or underline your text, as well as add numbered or bulleted lists.
3. Schedule Your Reminder or Follow-Up Emails
If you are setting up your Reminder or Follow-Up emails, you will also be able to choose when to send this email. This can be 5 minutes, 30 minutes, or 24 hours before or after (respectively) a meeting.
4. Save Your Email
To save an email, just click on the Save button at the bottom right corner, or the Cancel button at the bottom left corner.
Once you did that, make sure to save your meeting and all your changes will be kept!